As in the category of the cardigans you will be finding lots of different versions of the long vest! The cardigan outfit is accessible as in a thicker knit or in a woolish finish and has a structure that is quite a lot often a boxy shape.
You can make it perfect and unique as by far layering with your favourite cashmere sweater and fleecy scarf. In the same way you can even throw on tights and heeled booties.
On the other side we have fashionable looking grandpa cardigans as well. This is best as it mainly offers you the great solid dose of its warm nature. You can balance it up with the chic appearance as with short skirts or silky pants.
The maxi cardigan is another best choice, which you can wear at not-so-cold days. You can just layer a thick cable knit under your full-length Cardigan friend, for serious warmth when winter comes along.
The cardigan trend is the perfect way to usher in sweater weather. Today I bring to your attention one of this awsome one from GOLDEN GOOSE DELUXE BRAND. The knit trend is the king of autumn season runway show collections. The sweaters, cardigans and all kind of knitwear essentials have always been big for the cooler seasons.
GOLDEN GOOSE DELUXE BRAND
WANT LES ESSENTIELS
My style choices:
– Chunky knit cardigans are called “chunky” for a reason. They are thick, heavy and don’t hesitate to add bulk to your frame. Enter the always practical accessory known as the belt.
– For all of you girly-girls out there, don’t put your summer dresses away just yet! Instantly make your favorite sundresses winter appropriate by adding a chunky knit cardigan, thick socks and a pair of oxfords or ankle boots. Trés Chic!
– Slightly destroyed denim shorts + t-shirt + chunky knit cardigan +tights + lace-up booties = UO style to a tee.
– Pair your chunky knit cardigans with floor grazing maxis. Pleated skirts are all the rage this season and look absolutely swoon-worthy when paired with a sophisticated striped tee. If you’re worried about losing definition around the waist, simply add – again – a belt!
– Right now, the thought of wearing three, four, or even five layers may sound crazy. Give it a month’s time, however, and you’ll be changing your mind! A lightweight cardigan in a pastel hue, thin sweater vest, white shirt, extra-long printed cami, v-neck sweater and a long boho dress are all viable options for layering underneath your chunky knit cardigan.